CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This and That

 Not too much to share from around here, so here are a few highlights of the month.

At the beginning of the month Matthew and I went to Lubbock to meet baby Noah and see our Tech Family. We were very nervous the trip was going to fall apart because of the weather, but most of us made it. It was a great time with great friends.  We had lots of fun hanging out, eating and reminiscing all the fun we had way back when...


Sara played with knives

Anne played rock band

Sara snuggled with Noah

I struggled at Rock Band

Krissy showed off Noah

Sara and I entertained ourselves with pictures while waiting at Home

Matthew and I posed by the double-t bench. He proposed to me right here 10 years ago this week

we posed in the snow inside the awesome giant Tech ring

More fun in the ring



And now some evidence of the fun you can get away with when Mommy is as work.
Building towers on the kitchen counter in your night gown

cruising through the kitchen in your new scooter

Safety first...even when eating pb& j

0 comments: