CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Just a Glimpse into Days with Mallory

Mallory is a crazy hilarious girl that makes us want to pull our hair out and fills us with complete joy all at the same time. In the last few days she has told Matthew the ceiling fan was messing up her hair, there wasn't enough pink in her shoes, and that he needed to learn how to fix her hair. Yeah, she keeps us laughing a whole lot (and may be a tad bossy)!

Here are a few random pictures of her having fun lately.
A busy mermaid princess fresh out of Abby's beauty salon

Some kind of ice cream tea party


She LOVES her cousin!

These two pictures may look like she's in the middle of some kind of 3 year old fit, but actually she's playing baseball. Dressed in a princess dress. Wearing high heels. With who knows what on her head. Using a golf ball for the ball and a bath mitt for a glove.  Perfect!

Another favorite activity of her's: playing with "daddy's new toy". I'm positive she knows how to work his nook better than I do.

1 comments:

The Johnsons

I love Crazy Mallory posts!!! It's so fun that she is close to her cousins. And her baseball uniform, I agree it, it's perfect!