CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Some Pictures

This post has no point other than to share some random pictures that I just cleaned off the camera.  But aren't pictures all you really care about?

 No, we didn't have a random cold front.  Mallory was insisting to wear her jacket with her pjs yesterday morning.
I realized lately that there are almost no recent pictures of Mallory and I. This was the best we could do after church a few weeks ago.
 
Watching Daddy work in the yard.

Where's Mallory?

Boo!

Bag? Check.  Juice? Check.  "Bye Bye"

These pj shorts didn't fit so good the intended way, but Mallory thought they made an excellent hat!  (Please don't judge us for the Christmas pjs.  Mallory loves to wear her "ho ho's" and "candy canes".

1 comments:

The Johnsons

I love her hair in a pony tail! One day Liz's hair will be that long, right?!