CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Adventures at CVS

Yesterday was another BIG shopping day for me at CVS.  Because it was one of the highlights of my Spring Break, here are the details.
 
2 packages of Pampers (27 count):  Sale price $8.97 - 1.5 coupon = $7.47 each.  Earned $6 extraBucks








 
Garnier Fructis Shampoo & conditioner:  Sale price $3 - 1 coupon = $2 each.  Earned $1 extraBuck














Crest ProHealth Toothpaste: Sale price $3.99 - 1.5 coupon = $2.49.  Earned $2 extraBucks





 


Colgate toothpaste: Sale price $3.99 - 1 coupon = $2.99.  Earned $3.99 extraBucks.  Yep, I made money on this one.









Crest Elmo toothpaste: $2.99 - .50 coupon = $2.49  No extraBucks on this one, just a little girl who really needed a stomach bug free toothbrush and loves Elmo!








But wait, there's more... I had $23 in CVS email coupons and extraBucks from last time so all I spent for all of this was $4.17.  Plus I earned $12.99 in extraBucks for next time (which will be soon when I go back for more diapers with Matthew's CVS card since I hit the limit with mine). 

3 comments:

The Johnsons

That's it. I need to go shopping with you. (Did you hear that? It was Gregg agreeing with me in the background.)

Tiffany

You are my hero. Hope y'all are feeling better!

Mallory Cervas

Wa hoo! Now that I'm out of school, I am determined to get a hang of this ECB and Walgreens Rewards stuff. So far I earned 8 ECB, 9 from walgreens and (3) 5 dollar target gift cards....thanks to krazy koupon lady.