CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 05, 2010

"Up High" and "I Slide"

Mallory has two popular phrases these days: "up high" and "i slide". If we are in the car and we drive on an overpass or over a bridge crossing anything higher than 2 feet, I can hear her in her car seat repeating "up high". Sometimes even just climbing onto the couch earns an "up high" from her. 

Last weekend at Anita's house she spent most of her time going "up high" on the stairs.  She would repeat "up high" over and over as she climbed.  I even asked her one time where Pa Paw was knowing that he had left. Her answer was "up high". We were sitting down stairs and he wasn't, so where else could he be?  Makes sense! 

Yesterday, we had the best weather we've had in weeks so we headed to the park.  When we were getting ready to go, Mallory was pretending to sleep when I needed to change her diaper.  I told her that we were going to the park and there were slides there, she perked right up!  The park was complete heaven for Mal.  It allowed her to combine "up high" and "i slide" over and over and over again.

 
"Careful Mallory, I'm not sure you can climb that"
  
Um, ok.  I guess you can!
  
"Up High"..."Hi Daddy"

  
Weeeee......
 
"I slide"

0 comments: