September was actually a pretty busy month for us. Mallory and I celebrated Labor Day at Chick-Fil-A in our Tech gear with the rest of the country to get free sandwiches. It was fun seeing everyone dressed up when we were there and it was really fun to eat for that cheap!
Later that week we started school! It has gone great so far. Mallory is excited to go each day and we can tell she's picking up lots of new things too. Things are going really well in my class too.
The first day, her teacher had to peel her off of me to get her in the room. Within seconds she found this VeggieTales book and was done with me.As soon as our first day was over we hit the road and headed north. Mallory got to spend the whole weekend in Ft. Worth with Anita, Clay, Nathan, & Abby. She had a GREAT time with her cousins! Here she is laughing at some of Abby's silliness in the car. I don't think she missed me too much.
While Mallory was in Ft. Worth, I hitched a ride to Lubbock with my parents. When we got to town my parents dropped me off at Shannon's for the weekend. It was just like all the times they had taken me to my friends houses when I was growing up. Shannon and I had a great time. She showed me around Lubbock so I could see all of the things that had changed. It was amazing! We spent lots of time eating and laughing at old times before going to the Tech v. Rice game. If you knew us "back then", you should be thankful we never got around to scanning the pictures we looked at that weekend.
These were the only pictures we took the whole weekend. She took me to the bakery, Cake, for cupcakes. I have been craving them ever since.
These were the only pictures we took the whole weekend. She took me to the bakery, Cake, for cupcakes. I have been craving them ever since.
Since we got back from our trip, we've been busy with showers, school, a visit from my parents, colds, birthdays, stomach bugs, and creative ways to play with the slide.




3 comments:
Maybe this will inspire me to blog. I really need to blog about Abby turning 4!!! Miss that Mal. We sure did have fun that wkend with her.
I love the picture of her in her backpack. Precious.
Cute new blog background!
She looks really cute (and a little too big/old) to be wearing her backpack!
It was great seeing you Sunday! :)
Post a Comment