After she slid out of this swing, I realized she was in it backwards. Her legs should have been through the holes with the chain behind her. Now we know.
Her friend Troy liked to slide too. They were both very eager to get to the top.
Mal loved this fort! It had this ladder that led up to a big dirt floor to run around on and look over the side. There was a slide on the other side to get down. Some bigger kids were playing on it too. One of the older girls was pretty much climbing over Mallory to get to the top. When I went to help Mal out, I her going "Ya Ya Ya Ya" or something like that. I'm not sure what her word was, but she was letting the other girl know that she did not like being climbed over!
Mallory was very excited about her pumpkin on the ride home.
Later that night, I went out with Monica while Matthew and Mallory headed to the local Pumpkin Patch with his mom and aunt. I think Mal had a lot of fun running around in all of the pumpkins. We took her to the same one last year. If you want to see how much she's changed since then, here's that post.


4 comments:
What a fun day! Where is this place? I love her sweet pigtails!
Oh my. What a cute girl. The pics at the pumpkin patch are so cute.
It was great to see you a few weeks ago. You look great!
Oh my goodness, she's the cutest thing!! Love the pigtails and bows:)
AHHHH so frickin cute
Post a Comment