CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Down We Go

When I went to get Mallory out of bed after her nap this afternoon she did all her usual tricks. She grabbed puppy, ran to the opposite side of the bed, asked for DaDa... Next she showed me a new trick. She pointed to a paci on the floor and then leaned over the side of her crib and reached for it. She had her whole torso over the rail. If she had gone any further, she would have flipped and crashed on the floor. Since I wanted to sleep tonight without nightmares of her busting her head on the tile, I found the tools and dropped the mattress to the the bottom setting. It is so low, she's barely off the floor.
I think she likes her low rider bed.
Sadly, it didn't take any time before she showed me this trick. I think with a little help from Puppy or the bumpers, she could get over the rail before long. But I'm not gonna think about that yet!
These pictures reminded me of this one of Mallory in her crib last October. She's changed a little since then, don't you think?
After her bed was all ready, we made a fort in the living room. Mallory loved picking up the sheet, sticking her head out, and saying "BOO!"
Posted by Picasa