CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Punkins!

I have been on a mission to find a pumpkin patch so that we could take some pictures of Mallory in the pumpkins. Well, we found one and took about 100 pictures today. I'm not exaggerating. Don't you just love digital cameras?!?
Mallory wasn't to generous with her smiles. But smiles or not, here are a few of our pictures. If you really want to see the other 95 or so, let me know. We'll work something out.
Here she was checking them out.

Jessica, I thought of your comment and made sure I got on the other side of the camera for a change.

I think all the grass and straw were her favorite parts.



We were the only people there, so Mallory had free reign to crawl around as much as possible. Since our apartment is TEENY TINY, we let her crawl and crawl and crawl. Man, is she fast!


The one picture where both of them were looking anywhere near the camera.

3 comments:

Kellee

LOVE all these pictures. Mallory is so cute!!

laura

What great great pictures! She is such a cutie, and the pictures of you two together turned out great!

Shannon Dial

i like your curly hair and mallory's huge bow~