CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tagged by Libby

Libby tagged me on this recently. Since I'm sitting here at my parents with some extra time, here goes...

5 Favorite Pictures of the last year: this was VERY hard to narrow down. I have hundreds of pictures from the last year. I wont say these are my absolute favorites, but they are some of the best.

This was my favorite outfit Mal wore last fall. It was so soft and cute. I wish I could pick up the chubby little baby in this picture and give her a bottle.
A great night out with some of my best girls!
Thanksgiving weekend. Mal was just learning to stand on her own and take a step or two.
I'm a sucker for any picture of these two. I just LOVE how much they love each other and how happy they make each other.

Could this be an ad for Shipley's or what?

(this one is a bonus. it goes with #1 under mommy confessions)

5 Random Facts:
  1. My memory can be freakishly good. (sorry Libby)
  2. I once got in a wreck with a KISD police officer in the school parking lot during high school.
  3. I lived in 1 house for my whole childhood. Since 1997, I have lived in 4 dorm rooms (in 2 different states), 8 apartments, and 3 houses.
  4. I use grocery sacks for shower caps.
  5. I DVR Jeopardy everyday.
6 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Run really fast.
  2. Write with pretty handwriting.
  3. Find more vegetables that I like.
  4. Win big on a game show.
  5. Go back to Key West for a new Margaritaville visor. (I lost mine at Schlitterbahn on Saturday).
  6. Go to bed earlier.
5 mommy confessions:
  1. I really wanted Mallory to have blue eyes like me. Now, I couldn't imagine her having anything but her beautiful brown eyes. I posted that last picture because it shows just how different our eyes are.
  2. Now I just hope she'll have curly hair someday.
  3. I fed Mallory ramen noodles and canned chicken for dinner recently. I gave her some vegetables too, just to clear my conscious.
  4. Sometimes I wish Mallory would sit still and watch tv for a little break.
  5. I think that the feeling I get when I hold my sweet Mallory is the best feeling in the world. I think it must be a little like what drug addicts feel, because there is nothing I wouldn't do to keep that feeling going.
5 Favorite Current TV Shows (i added the current part):
  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Lost
  3. Friday Night Lights
  4. Big Bang Theory
  5. the new 90210
The other two categories were 7 favorite movies and 6 bands to see in concert. I was stumped on the movies and like Libby, I'm not much of a concert goer. I am actually not even very good at knowing who sings a song when I hear it, so I'm just gonna skip these two instead of staying up wracking my brain.

0 comments: