CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Reunion

Last weekend Matthew and I went to New Braunfels with our college friends for our annual Family Reunion while Mallory stayed at home for some fun with PaPaw and Dee. It was such a great weekend with great friends! There was lots of laughing, lots of eating, and lots of wishing we could do this more often. We stayed in an awesome house just around the corner from the river. So, Friday after everyone got there we floated the river and then went to the Gristmill for dinner (warning: if you are going to the Gristmill, ask for a table that is not in the sun). We spent Saturday at Schlittlerbahn, the "Happiest Place on Earth" according to Shannon and then Sean cooked our traditional family dinner that night.

The house had big front and back porches that were great for hanging out and made for great pictures too.










The guys even posed for us!
(Sean, Matthew, & Ben)











Swingin' with Sara












The whole family!
(Ben, Krissy, Anne, Sara, Matthew, Me, Shannon, Tiffany, & Sean)







On Saturday night we celebrated Tiffany's birthday in our new Tech shirts accented with boas and matching flip flops of course.










We had to show off the back of our shirts too!

3 comments:

Libby

You kids are too cute! I told Shannon that I can't wait to see y'alls pics 20 years from now:) Good times...

Tiffany

We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again!

The Johnsons

That does look like a fun weekend! I think I'll have to try and get some friends from college together to do this!