CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Bows, Bows, Bows!

We were starting to be overtaken by bows in our house. I had been storing Mal's bows in this basket on the kitchen counter. Even though it was very convenient, the bows were getting squished and were overflowing the basket.
So last night, I made this "bow board". It is much better. Now my only problem is that it is almost full! What's a girl to do with so many bows?!?

Since I've never shared her room with you bloggers, here are some pictures of Mallory's polk-a-dot room. Yes, we painted the dots. We had a stencil, but it was not fun!


2 comments:

The Johnsons

That's a great idea of the bows! I'll have to look at it more tomorrow - I might steal your idea.

shadowcarp

lez did a similar thing w/ addy's bows. she has a piece of board all decorated up w/ some strings of ribbon stapled to the back so they hang down, and we clip the bows onto the hanging ribbon.