CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 7th anniversary. Mallory and I celebrated it with a dinner of left-overs followed by bubbles in the back yard while Matthew was working.

Since everyone loves pictures (right?), here are a couple from our big day 7 years ago. Blogger put them in reverse order, I promise it wasn't me.

This picture has always made me smile. I love the way Matthew is looking over his shoulder. Its like he's looking to catch the person throwing rose petals at him.
Cake anyone? It was good, I promise!

Anita made these flip-flops for me to wear at our reception. I wish I would have worn them for the ceremony too. That's the only thing I can think of that I would have changed. The shoes I wore were just plain ivory boring shoes. My flip-flops were much cuter and more my style.
~Just Married~
I Love you, Matthew!

5 comments:

Shannon Dial

that was a fun day!! Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer

Happy Anniversary, a day late! Justin and I will celebrate our 7th in August. And I actually did wear flip flops at my wedding! (I'd had the dress made before buying the shoes and couldn't find any low enough.) They were really comfortable! :-)

Hope you guys are doing well!

The Johnsons

Happy Anniversary guys! Your cake looks yummy! I went to a wedding this weekend and they had cupcakes - they were good and all, but there's nothing like wedding cake. This pregnancy girl could sure use some about right now. And yes, it's ten o'clock in the morning. :) I was barefoot during our ceremony and wore flipflops at the reception. I loved it! I hope you guys get some time together when Matthew's off later this week! Congrats again!

Mallory Cervas

Yay! happy anniversary. Hope you guys get to go on a date soon! And by the way, my blog always posts my pictures in reverse order.... I haven't figured out why.

laura

I wore flip flops from beginning to end at our wedding and think it was one of the best decisions... like you said, it was just very me, and super comfy! Beautiful pictures!