CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Because I can't Think of Anything Else

I'm really trying to be a better blogger these days, but I just never know what to blog about. So, I'm just gonna copy Erin. Don't be mad Erin, it just means I think you're really cool.

So, here are some of my generic v. brand name opinions.

  • Cereal: depends. Kroger brand Cap'n Crunch is BAD. I tried it a few weeks ago and could not even choke down a whole bowl. The Hootie Fruities or whatever they're called in the big bag are just as good as Froot Loops.
  • Diapers: We have been loyal Pampers users for Mallory. I have been curious about store brand diapers, but have not tried them. I'll admit I've been scare to gamble with diapers, since poop is involved. I might be brave and give them a shot since Erin says they're good.
  • Peanut Butter: store brand. My sister was surprised by this last week and said, "Choosy moms choose Jiff." I replied, "Frugal moms choose Great Value."
  • Wipes: After trying Target, Wal-Mart, and the name brand wipes, I'm settling on Sam's. (Does anyone else think its weird sometimes for there to be a difference between Wal-Mart and Sam's brand products?)
  • Cream Cheese: I know I don't like store brand cream cheese, but don't exactly remember why. It messed up something I baked once, I promise.
  • Deodorant: Secret all the way!
  • Drink mix: Crystal Light has better flavors, but the Wal-Mart brand actually has a few less calories. Really, it just depends on which is the better deal.
  • Chocolate chips: Ghiradelli chips are yummy!!!
  • Formula: Sam's brand formula worked great and saved us big bucks!
That's all for now.

If you have any suggestions for blog ideas, feel free to share. I love Mallory and could blog about her all day long, but need some balance.

2 comments:

Shannon Dial

marcia, seriously? I will be creating a list of questions for you that will be 10 blogs worth of responding..stay tuned....

Anita

Never gamble on the diapers. I regretted it every time. Huggies for Nathan and Pampers for Abby!