CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

I decided to participate in the 6-6 picture post going around. You are supposed to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder on your computer. My 6th folder didn't have 6 pictures (i guess it was a slow day), so I went with the 6th picture in the 6th from last folder.
This is Andy and Renee on the last WHCC staff fishing trip I went on. I sure miss all those fun people I got to work with. Not sure who the stranger in the back is. No offense, but I can't say I miss him.




And just to be fair, here is my part in the other one going around. The rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

"If I hadn't studied Scripture for a number of years and learned to recognize behavior that was characteristics of Christ, I might have marked the first two statements. I tend to cheer for the underdog, and strictly from appearances, I might have been tempted to think Jesus didn't seem to give them a chance. Since we know His heart was perfect and patient, something more was going on in that encounter than meets the eye. Murky waters like these force us to dive in and see what's stirring on the bottom." From my Jesus the One and Only workbook by Beth Moore.

2 comments:

Ashley

Fun post! YAY!

Jennifer

Thanks for your comment on my blog, and yes, Levi got behind the entertainment center all by himself. How are you guys?