Since Mallory turned nine months old last week, I guess its time for a 9 mo post. She is just more and more fun every day. We love her to pieces.
She got another good check from the doctor this week. She weighs 21 lb 5 oz so she isn't off the charts anymore. For whatever its worth, she's somewhere in the 75th and 100th percentile

She and I went to have dinner with my friend Monica last night. We met at Monica and Penny's apartment first. Penny is her bulldog. Penny and Mallory were very interested in each other. Mallory would have loved to kiss and hug Penny. She laughed big time when Penny licked her tummy!

Mal sill has just the two bottom teeth, but there are two on the top ready to pop through any day now.

Mallory is an expert at getting into tight spaces. Here she is under the kitchen table yesterday. Last month she and Matthew were in the living room. I thought Matthew was awake. I went to our room for just a second to put something up. When I came back I couldn't see her anywhere. I went into a quick "Baby Jessica in the Well" panic for a few seconds as I woke Matthew up asking where Mallory was since we could hear her but not see her. I think I even looked in the fireplace before realizing that her sounds were coming from behind a chair. She had crawled behind it and was stuck between it and the wall. I look at it now and have no clue how she got back there because an air conditioner filter is filling up the space now.

I'm just a sucker for any picture of these two together. Watching them play and laugh together is the best.

This girl LOVES to eat! If you put her in a high chair you better have some food. She knows what a high chair is for and is not happy if it is not being use for eating. Here she is eating a biter biscuit. They are soooo messy, but sure do keep her happy for a long time.

This girl does NOT like to be still. We have pretty much abandoned the changing table for diapers and dressing. The only way to get her somewhat still is on the floor with a leg across her like Matthew is doing.
5 comments:
I almost put that leg pic on my last post, but decided if her privates were going on the web it would have to be at her mother's doing.
Abby told me this morning she was ready for Mallory to come again!
hilarious, im telling her you posted her private parts on the internet when she was too young to defend herself
Mallory looks like such a happy baby!!! And I love every pic of her and Matthew! (We need more of her and momma but I assume you are always behind the camera!) ;)
I can't believe she's already nine months old. Glad you are all doing well.
Marcia, she is so precious!
Did you hear that Jay & Jamie had their baby last night? 7lbs. 4oz. Sounds like everybody is doing well.
Post a Comment