CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Case You Are Wondering...

Mallory and I left town this morning to get away from Ike.

We were not in an evacuation area, but Matthew will be working 12 hr shifts for the next several days. I did not want to sit through a hurricane with Mallory alone with one good hand. So, we left town this morning and made it to my parents house with no problems (except for the majorly poopy diaper in Conroe).

I'm not sure how long we'll be here. We had a steak dinner tonight where Dad even cut my meat for me (remember, one good hand), so we knows how long stay. Hope you're all safe.

3 comments:

Out On a Limb

Glad to know you are safe!

Ashley

Be safe!

Unknown

Glad you guys are safe.

BTW, where did you get your blog background? It's so cute! And I love that your text isn't separated from the side bar like mine is.