CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Life of Refugees

Mallory and I are still here at my parents after the storm while Matthew is back home working. He said the storm was pretty rough and that a hurricane is not something he wants to experience again. Thankfully, our apartment seems to be ok. Several other buildings in our complex were damaged, so we are very blessed. Watching the coverage of all of the damage is just amazing.

There is very little power in our part of town, so we don't know how long we'll be here. Until then, Mallory will keep enjoying all of the attention she is getting here from me, Dee, PaPaw, and Aunt Ruby while we miss Matthew.

I thought she was too cute in her blue jean skirt!

One of my favorite pictures ever!


Mallory getting some wisdom from PaPaw...or was it the other way around?


Mallory has been very interested in the end table between mom and dad's chairs. Her she is squeezing to check things out.


I gave Mal some banana tonight for the first time. She had to work VERY hard to pick the pieces off of her tray. I never realized bananas were so slippery. i let her pick them off of my hand and things went much better.

Dad was standing behind me getting some big laughs and smiles from Mal.

3 comments:

Anita

who is that girl!?! We need to see her BAD!!! That is a great picture of Mal and Mom!

Dana

Your baby is starting to look like a little girl! She's getting so big!!

Unknown

Wow! She's growing up so fast. I can't believe she's walking around everywhere. What a cutie! Tell your parents hello.