CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Constitution!

With all of the Ike craziness you may have forgotten that today marks the 221st birthday of the US constitution. Mallory is so proud to be an American that she has been celebrating this important day for almost a week. My parents got a pocket sized copy of the constitution in the paper since we've been here. Mallory has been having a great time "reading" it.


I just couldn't keep this picture to myself.

In other news...I am now the owner of a fluorescent pink cast! I was supposed to go back to the doc at home today. Obviously, I wasn't going to make that. I was lucky enough to get in with a doc in Tyler yesterday and he gave me a pretty new accessory. I should only have to wear it for 3 weeks. The best thing about my new cast is that the doc said that I can run with this one. That would be even better news if I had packed my shoes. The worst part of the new cast is that it is scratching Mallory. Seeing little scratches all over her arm and leg make me so sad!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany

I'm proud of you for picking the pink cast. Mallory is such a cutie...we must hang out again soon!

Shannon Dial

what a good republican!