Mallory turned 6 months old on Saturday. She checked out great at the doctor. She weighed in at 18 lb 10 oz. That is somewhere past the 100
th percentile in case you are wondering. She sure has grown a lot since she entered this world at 6 lb 13 oz! I think that was around the 10
th percentile.
Since she's 6 months old, here are 6 pictures from the last week or so.

Just
chillin' in my saucer.

I have been setting my alarm to get up and run before work for several weeks and for several weeks I've been ignoring it the next morning. So, I found a new running partner tonight. She must have liked it since this is what she looked like when we got home. I don't think we will be running any marathons together, but she'll be a good partner for shorter runs. Pushing the jogger added a whole new aspect to running. Maybe running with her will make up for track workouts.

Mallory started eating baby food this weekend. I think she liked the sweet peas. You can't tell by the picture, but a lot of it actually went in her mouth. She REALLY likes the spoon. We play our own game of tug-o-war with it at each feeding.

This girl would love to crawl! She can get up on her knees and move them a little, but hasn't figured out moving her hands yet.

When you're this
roly-poly, the
bumbo tends to hang on to your bum!

Feet and toys, what else could a girl ask for?
(yes, the laundry in the chair is clean. i think i was in the process of folding it, but had to take a few pictures of this sweet girl before finishing.)
6 comments:
Love the Bum stuck in the Bumbo seat! Soo cute!
Happy 6 months Mallory! I love the picture of her attempting to crawl. I can tell it will be soon!
I'm with Jen, I love the picture with the bumbo seat! I laughed outloud when I saw it. It's so adorable!
Can't wait to squeeze on her!
I love the one of her trying to call! She's gonna be great a push-ups!
Your girl is SO sweet. I just laughed with joy as I looked at all of these pictures!
Post a Comment