I bought a new bath seat for Mallory on ebay last week and we have used it the last few nights. Now that she is sitting up in the water, bath time is a whole new experience. I had been telling Matthew since then that I couldn't wait for him to be home and see her in the tub.
Sunday night, she discovered the water and was making little splashes with her hands. Tonight we added the bath toys that Nathan picked out and gave her for Christmas. She really liked them. I really liked them too, especially the cup with holes in it that I could use to shower her.
Mommy having fun with the bath toys
Sunday night, she discovered the water and was making little splashes with her hands. Tonight we added the bath toys that Nathan picked out and gave her for Christmas. She really liked them. I really liked them too, especially the cup with holes in it that I could use to shower her.
Mommy having fun with the bath toys
Mallory having fun with the bath toys.



6 comments:
I bought Caroline that same bath seat at a garage sale last summer for 2 bucks. We're so thrifty, you and me.
So cute! I can't believe how big Mallory is getting.
So Sweet. She is just precious!
I loved it when my girls could use the bath seat! I love all her rolls :)
Can't wait to see her next week!!! I want to see all she has learned in 3 weeks!
Looks like fun! I can't wait for fun bath times!
Post a Comment