CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 06, 2008

What Year Is It?

On the radio this morning they were talking about how to win New Kids on the Block tickets. 104 will be at SplashTown doing some kind of contest to give away tickets sometime soon. Seriously, I felt like I was back in 5th or 6th grade! Gotta go find me some Hammer Pants...





For those of you not from around here, SplashTown was just a few minutes away from our house growing up and was very popular back then. I'm sure it still is, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been since the 8th grade.

3 comments:

Anita

Busy day at the office, huh?

I'm sure the concerts will be full of alot of people my age trying to relive their high school days. Can't imagine there would be too many at Splashtown who know who they are!?!

Oh-Splashtown. Thanks for the memories.

Tiffany

That's rad.

Shannon Dial

lets go see NKOTB and go to schlitterbahn