NOW YOU DON'T SEE THAT EVERY DAY...
Last week when I was driving home after work I noticed something weird on our street. There were people sitting in the back of a parked pick up. There were people standing in their driveways. There were people sitting in the grass and in lawn chairs on the side walk. Definitely not the norm. When I got home I asked Matthew if he knew what was going on. He had no clue either. We decided to leave the front door open so we could see out the glass door in case something exciting went down our street. Well, in a few minutes we heard a marching band. We went outside and there was a parade going down our street!!! We live very close to the high school and apparently it was time for the homecoming parade. We're hoping this hasn't gone on the last three years we've been here and we've just been oblivious.
That's enough of my random pictures for tonight. Hope you had a great weekend!


3 comments:
I think that's what Maf would look like with grey hair! Too funny!!!
I enjoy keeping up with you on your blog :)
I am so glad you have the pumpkin shirt! It will be 3 years old this Halloween! I am glad it is getting good use!
Well that dog is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment