FINALLY!
Our bedroom is finally put back together. We had survived for almost a month with our bed pulled into the middle of the room and the night stands shoved where ever there was room after the "Door to Wall" project began. Thankfully, the work on our side is done! When I got home from Beth Moore on Tuesday this week, Matthew had gotten all the painting done, put the furniture back where it belonged, and made the bed. I was so excited. This came not a moment too soon because I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to be able to squeeze between the foot of the bed and the TV. Now, I get to make some curtains for the windows.


3 comments:
It looks SO good. Who would have ever thought there was a door there at one time!
It looks great! GOOD JOB!
I'm impressed! I bet you are sleeping well, too!
Post a Comment