CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Everyone is posting pictures of their kids in costume today, so here's a picture of my baby in her costume. She is deep under cover if you can't tell. :)


You might also notice that my hair is much shorter that the last you time you saw me. I did this a couple weeks ago. I had been wanting to go shorter for a while, but was listening to all the books and people that say don't make any big changes to your hair while you're pregnant. I finally decided forget them, I want a hair cut!
Its a good thing I did it when I did because I got some tragic news from my hair stylist. When I got there he told me this would be my last time. I thought "whatever, I'm still getting my hair done once I have a baby!" But then he started talking about quitting. He's a big joker, so I didn't believe him at first but he kept going on about it. When I finally realized he was serious, I was very sad. I've been going to him for most of the last 6 years. He and his wife have just launched their own product line, Retro Chic, and are so busy with it that they don't have time to do hair any more. Good for them, but what about me?!?