"EVERY DAY MATTERS"
If you haven't noticed, "Every Day Matters" is JC Penny's slogan these days. After my dealings with them, I don't think they take it very seriously. I ordered Mallory's bedding a month ago. I called them today to find out the status of the order. All they could tell me was that it was supposed to ship yesterday, but it hadn't. They would have to check with the manufacturer and get back to me in 3-4 days. Well every day does matter to me, so we canceled the order!
Matthew emailed me some choices this morning, and we ordered new bedding at lunch time (from someone else of course). Before I left work today, I got an email saying it had already been shipped. That made me feel so much better!
The best part is that I liked the first bedding, but I LOVE the new bedding. Here's a picture of the new stuff. Its kind of hard to see, but there are pink, brown and mint green polk a dots. Looks like Matthew will be painting on his next weekend!

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 28 weeks check up. Everything is still going great. I start going every two weeks now, so we're getting closer! Unfortunately, I don't feel like I'm getting any closer to getting my braces off. I had hoped to have them off before Mallory was born, but I don't think that's going to happen now. Oh well!


8 comments:
What's the deal with the braces?
Good job Maf on the bedding!
What cute bedding! Can't wait to see pics of the room:)
Love the bedding! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. ~Deidre
This is cute bedding! I love the polk-a-dots!
I love the new bedding too.Little girls bedding is so cute!!
Marcia, you're funny.
I love the bedding, Marcia! I can't wait to see the finished room!
I love the bedding! Miss Ella's room is also pink and chocolate! SO sweet! Hey, you gotta explain to me how we become "blog friends" I want to link ours so I can check your s often!! (whenever I post!!!)
Post a Comment