CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Whooooo Are you? Who? Who...Are You?
No, this isn't a blog about CSI. I put a counter on my blog over the weekend. I really didn't have high hopes for the counter. I thought I would try it out for a few days and then get rid of it because it was still in single digits. Well, the last time I checked it was at 87. But, the thing is I haven't gotten any new comments the last few days. So my question is, "who are all of you sneaky readers?"
ps. In case you're wondering about my CSI reference, my title is supposed to be sung like the theme song from CSI.

8 comments:

Anita

Well I checked in a few times. So count several from me. Thank you know for getting that song stuck in my head!

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber

I check too!! I go through the same list of Blog's everyday just to check and see what everyone is up to!!

Jennifer

ummm, hi! :-)

The Johnsons

I never knew the words were "Who Are You?" Gregg and I just always sing "Wwwww Ahhhh, W Ah, W Ah!" Thanks!

Kylie

Well Marcia! I've been checking on you. I get to your blog from Anita's and I love hearing about your pregnancy! I can't wait for Aug. 14. Sorry for being so sneaky! I do kind of feel like a peeping tom.

Tara, Adam and Emily

I check it too! I'm just lazy and don't comment ;)

Unknown

I'm guilty, too. I usually try to leave a comment, but when I only have a few seconds to read several blogs, sometimes I go back later to post the comment. By the way, you should get a world map like I have on mine--then you can see WHERE people are checking your blog from!

Libby

Hey Marcia, I have to admit to being an eavesdropper on your blog...I hope you don't mind:)