CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

So what's been going on around here?

Not much...

I think the pregnant mind might be starting to get me. One night this week Matthew was looking at the the mail from the day. Something didn't look right to me. I walked to the big trash can in the garage and just as I suspected, the movie, bill, and magazine that came that day were staring up at me. Yes, I had sorted the mail in the car and thrown away the good stuff and brought in all the junk. Do you think this could work to explain late bills?

People always ask if Matthew has any good stories being a cop. Last night he called me shortly after 11 and said, "You'll never guess where I'm going." I said, "You're right, just tell me." Well, he had just been dispatched to Barnes & Noble to cover the crowds that were waiting in line for the Harry Potter release at midnight. Yes, this was the big police need in Pasadena for the night. I told him he better come home with some good stories from this one. Unfortunately, his Sergent showed up shortly after he go there and sent him back to the station since he got off at midnight. He did say that there were lots of crazy looking folks wearing Harry Potter glasses and dressed up. Can you tell that we never got caught up in the Harry Potter craze?

Some of our friends with a pool are out of town this week, so I think I'm off to float in the pool for a while!

2 comments:

Tiffany

I think Sean was patrolin' the Barnes and Noble crowd last night, too. Crazy people, I tell ya!

Wes

Marcia, lol... I was searching for Jason Barzona and found you instead... gotta love the internet. This is Wes Gardner from high school... random, I know, but it's a funny story, you'll laugh :) Anyways, email me at wesgardner23@hotmail.com Oh and you can delete this post, I couldn't find any other way to send you a msg.

Wes