Here are just a few of the fun things that I have gotten to do today.
- Sleep in
- Eat beer bread for breakfast
- Go to Old Navy, Chick Fil A, and Target with my sister and her kiddos. We do this whenever I'm here. You would think I didn't have an Old Navy & Target 5 minutes away from my house.
- Decorate cookies with Anita and Nathan
- Get some sweet kisses from Abby
- Share some popcorn with Nathan
- Laugh with Nathan
- Laugh with Anita a lot
- Figure out how to put links to my friends' blogs on my blog.
Here is a picture of Abby. Nathan wouldn't let me take one of him, so this is all there is.


6 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a good time - your niece is too cute! I like her hair...
Did you see the Holiday?
Marcia... so glad that you got to spend time with family! It's always funny to me to read about your time with "Nathan" because I know no other Nathans than mine... so I always get a little confused at first :) God bless.
So precious!
You had BEER for breakfast? The shame...
You, my friend, are the queen of returning things you have already used. I think you could return half a stick of deodorant if you really wanted to!
missed you tonight!
Post a Comment