CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Has anyone tried one of these 3-barrel curling irons? I'm trying to figure out a way to get a wavy look for my hair. I think I might put this on my Christmas list.
If I get it and it turns out like the hot rollers experiment, I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Tiffany

I've been having trouble logging in to leave you comments. It finally worked...hooray!!

Hol

Marcia from WHCC? If so, this is Holly. I saw your comment on Molly and Rob's blog. Molly and I grew up together. All three of us were in MDYC (chorus) as well.

The Johnsons

Let me know how it works! I've always wondered... Hope it's better than the last time!

Ashley

I have not tried it, but i am a big fan of getting things like that for fun!