None of us are really family, but we're still a family. I guess college can do that for you. I'm so lucky to have such awesome friends and memories from my three years at Tech. I hope that we keep having family vacations for years and years to come. No matter how much time has passed, as soon as we're together its right. We laugh at old memories talk about new stuff and laugh some more. This past time together was just what I needed. Things are been kind of stressful lately, so I couldn't have asked for anything better than this care free time with my family.
The six of us girls. Tiff, Anne, Krissy, Me, Sara, and Shan
The whole fam. I guess the photographer (Frank?) had just said something funny!
The view from the balcony. Thanks Jerry and JV.


3 comments:
Yeah for the blog! You guys are so blessed with your precious family of friends. I am so lucky to be a 3rd cousin once removed so I can still hang with you guys sometimes! :)
I LOVE my family and family vacations are THE BEST!!
So glad you have decided to join! Now you won't feel like you're "stalk reading" people's blogs anymore... Glad you had a good time with your 'family!' I like y'alls shirts!
Post a Comment