Today I came home from work feeling really grumpy. So, here are some things to cheer me up.
1. Season 2 of Gray's Anatomy goes on sale September 12. I messed up recording the two hour season finale in May. I've made it this long without hearing or reading what happened. I can't wait to see it!!! Maybe someone will get this for me as an early birthday present.
2. I get to get my hair cut next week. Shannon once told me I should join a support group for people who are addicted to getting their hair cut. Maybe this is why my hair has never been longer than it is now. I think I just love that someone else is drying and straightening my hair for me. I'm going to someone new. I hope she's good. Will I like her as much as Josh?
3. The Astros just won. Anytime they win these days is a big deal.
4. Matthew has an interview on Monday. Please pray for this.
5. Tomorrow is Friday!
6. I get to go to my baby niece's 1st birthday party next week. Is she really one already?
7. I don't have to go to work at HCC ever again.
8. The bird in my chimney never got into my house.
9. Fall is coming soon. Maybe... I'm sooo done with the heat.
10. God!
7 years ago


2 comments:
* I can't believe you've gone
this long and haven't heard
about Grey's Anatomy season 2
finales
* You do get your hair cut a lot -
but it always looks nice!
* Let us know how Matthew's
interview goes.
* I hate it when birds get stuck
in the chimney...
* Yeah for cooler weather
* Yeah for God!
I like your new blog design!
I have the season finale Tevoed. Come to Lubbock any time to see it! It is AWESOME.
What is Matthew interviewing for? I will say a prayer.
I love nieces. Have fun at the party.
Post a Comment