Flip Flops
Yesterday Matthew and I were talking while we were eating lunch. He was asking about my blog. He suggested that I blog about what was going on in Israel and Lebanon. I guess he came to senses very quickly, because before taking another bite he suggested that I blog about flip flops. This is so more something I would write about.
Although I may be done with summer and ready for cooler weather, I am NOT ready to quit wearing my flops. I was talking Amy and Jodi today about wearing sandals compared to shoes that cover our toes. I realized then that other than running shoes, my toes probably have not been covered since April.
I love wearing flip flops and I worry that the season will come when flip flops are no longer in style. This will be such a sad time. This is very trivial, but Matthew said blog about flip flops so that's what I'm doing.
7 years ago


4 comments:
Flip flops not being in style - ??? I don't even know what that means...
I am with you. Great post. Good bye flip flops. I'll see you on March 1st
ashley, where are your flip flops going until March?
gary gets on to me for wearing my flip flops through the streets of a third world country. and while i do see the logic in his reasoning... i just can't give them up. i think i brought 6 or 7 pairs with me... and left the others at home for when we come back to the states. you just never know when you might need your pink flip flops!
Post a Comment