CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 08, 2010

Mallory and a Few of her Favorite Things

Since its been a while, I thought I would catch you up on Mallory and a few of her favorite things these days.
This picture combines 2 of her favorites: shoes and her daddy! Her love for shoes has shown no signs of going away. No shoes are safe when the Shoe Bandit is around. If you take your shoes off, she WILL find them and she WILL wear them. She also LOVES her daddy (as she should). When he is in uniform, she loves to check his pockets and find the star on his badge.

She got this bike for Christmas and loves to ride it around the house. That's one benefit of all our tile.

More shoes and her "Nay-Nay" jammies. The only footie pj's that Mallory has are all hand me downs from Nathan. The first night she wore them I told her she was wearing his jammies. She must have thought that was pretty cool, because now when she wears any of them she tells us many times that they were his. There were a few mornings when it was the first thing she said when I got her out of bed.

She still loves her books, but coloring is definitely one of her most favorite activities. She loves to put her hands down for us to trace, but she doesn't stop there. She will put a single finger, her foot, her face, her cheek, or even her mouth on the paper to be traced. Silly girl!

Mallory is a big dancer! We catch her dancing to the music of her toys all the time.

Here she is watching me in the kitchen. Just about every time I go in there, she pulls up a chair from the table to watch.

She loves her PaPaw!

"I slide" is one of her most frequent requests. She loves to slide on anything. When a real slide isn't available, Mommy or Daddy do just fine.


Climbing in and out and playing in the bathtub is entertaining too!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown

She's so cute! I'm glad I got to see some new pictures of her. We need to get together soon!

Libby

What a cutie-pie! I love that she's a shoe freak:)

Mallory

Love the shoe picture. Hil-arious.

Anita

The kids loved the pictures! Nathan read almost the whole thing. They were counting up to see how many days it will be until y'all are here this morning!