Its been crazy cold here this winter. If any of my friends up north are reading this you might laugh, but for US its been REALLY cold. Since it was going to be 32 this morning, I decided I needed something a little warmer to wear. So, we went to Sports Authority last night so I could pick something up before going to Pei Wei. While I was trying things on, Matthew and Mallory had a little fun themselves. When I found them, they were shooting some hoops. I couldn't resist taking some pictures with my phone. I thought they turned out really sweet, so the next time we go to Sports Authority I'm bringing the real camera!
She Shoots!
She Scores!
When Mallory bent over like this with the football she looked through her legs at us and said, "hi". It was really funny because it sounded like she said, "hike." We know she's a genius and all, but we're pretty sure she hasn't picked up any football lingo yet.
And they had to stop and get in a little boxing before we could leave too!






3 comments:
First of all, cute blog design!
Gregg just asked me what's funny - I'm laughing at Mallory still bending over and looking through her legs. Cracks me up.
Sorry I missed talking to you think morning! :)
Sounds like everyone had fun! Mackenzie bends over like that and waits for us to flip her over.
too cute!!
Post a Comment