Here's my new secret weapon I learned via the Internet this week. Dish soap works great to get grease stains out of clothes! I found a stain left by pizza on my jeans AFTER I had washed and dried them. Fearing they were ruined forever, I went to the Internet for help. Several sites suggested using dish soap. So today I got my soap (i use Joy), rubbed it on the spot, and threw the jeans in the wash like normal. When they came out of the dryer the stain was totally gone! Just thought I would share...
I did not try using EZ Cheese like one site I found suggested. That's just gross!!!
7 years ago


2 comments:
Who knew?
What a great tip! I happen to have a load alone of shirts will small grease stains here and there (hubby refuses to change clothes before cooking!!) Off to attack them with some dish soap!
Post a Comment