CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged Again

Kellee tagged with this survey. I had done a similar one a few months ago. So I'm recycling some of it and letting you know what progress I'm making on some of it. The survey I did last time had 8 items on each list, so that's why I may have 8 on some of these. Didn't want you to think I'm an overachiever, don't know how to count, or don't follow directions.

7 Things I want to do before I die:

  1. See Mallory be a big sister (not any time soon!)
  2. Live a local phone call away from my sister
  3. See my kids love and live for God
  4. Run some of the big marathons: new york, chicago, boston (a girl can dream)
  5. Have the same days off from work as Matthew or even better be a stay at home mommy. (I'm getting to experience this one right now and Matthew and I LOVE it. I don't know how long it will last, so I'm just trying to enjoy it while I can.)
  6. Wear my "San Fransisco Jeans" again. These were the last jeans I bought before getting pregnant. Someday I WILL get back in them. (They are now my favorite jeans to wear!)
  7. Go on vacation again
  8. Fix Matthew's back (he's stuck at home today with his back out). (We are in the middle of moving right now, so we'd appreciate prayers that Matthew's back holds up through the move.)

7 Things I can do:

  1. REMEMBER random information. Sometimes my memory scares me. I seriously don't know how I remember a lot of the things that I do. I sometimes act like I don't remember things because I think it will freak people out. My parents call me the family historian.
  2. RUN. I will never win any awards for speed, but running is something I truly love.
  3. CURL my lip kind of like Elvis.
  4. FEED Mallory a bottle fast. I know this isn't really something that I do, but I think Mallory could win a bottle drinking contest. She can finish an 8 oz bottle in 4 minutes flat.
  5. WRAP presents. I actually like to wrap Christmas presents and think they look pretty good too.
  6. MAKE my own blog designs. I made this one and my last few myself. I'm ready for a new one, but have to wait until we get moved and I can use the desktop computer again.
  7. MOVE. We are in the middle of our second move in 4 months. In college I lived in 4 different dorm rooms and 4 different apartments.

7 Things I cannot do:

  1. EAT less than a whole bag of popcorn. I try to stop, but it just doesn't work. The snack size bags are a very good thing for me.
  2. UNDERSTAND why Mallory wakes up so much at night these days. Matthew says last night was the worst night's sleep in his life. Hopefully tonight will be better, but its not looking good so far.
  3. STAY AWAKE during movies these days. Its bad. I've probably fallen asleep during every movie we have watched in the last year. No, this isn't just since having a baby. Its just worse now.
  4. WATCH, LOOK AT, or BE anywhere there are birds. I cannot stand them!!!
  5. BUY the fun colored running shoes. I wear narrows and the narrows are always a boring blue design. Blue is soooo not my favorite color.
  6. DANCE...seriously, its not good.
  7. BELIEVE Mallory is about to be 1. She is changing so much right now. I'm constantly asking where did my baby go?

7 Things that attracted me to my hubby:

  1. You might think this is bad, but I can't list any specifics that attracted me to Matthew. When we met I immediately knew that he was someone special. We spent HOURS at a time talking and getting to know each other. In a very short period of time we felt like we had known each other forever. I could talk to him like no one else. Oh, and I thought he was pretty good looking too. Have you seen his dimples?

7 Things I often say:

  1. West Houston Church of Christ this is Marcia (not so much anymore)
  2. Hey pretty girl
  3. Hey watcha doing?
  4. Love You
  5. Call me later
  6. Mallory, Mallory, Mallory Joy
  7. ...and a large Dr. Pepper. (lately this has become Diet Dr Pepper - see #6 above)
  8. stinkin' astros (obviously a holdover from this summer when I answered these last time)

7 celebrity crushes:

  1. Chris Daughtry
  2. Dean Cain (back in high school)
  3. Mark Ruffalo
  4. Rob Lowe
  5. Patrick Dempsey (i watched Can't Buy Me Love this week, his looks sure have gotten better with age)
  6. Mark Wahlberg
  7. Jason O'Mara (i was really stretching on these and i like the new show Life on Mars, so why not?)

I tag: anyone who can count to seven.

2 comments:

Charlton

did you actually watch Can't Buy Me Love this week or was it a hold over from last time? I ask because I just watched that movie yesterday. It was my first time to see it and it is definitely an 80's movie! I agree about his looks getting better with age. :)

Kellee

enjoyed reading!! have a great christmas. and i love your new house!!