Oh my word your little one is getting big!! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies!! Annie turns one tomorrow and I can't believe it. Actually she is one today since it is after midnight and I should so be in bed!!!! Also, from a previous post about sleeping with the bottom in the air, your dr. is crazy!!! That means she is ready for a sibling??? Crazy talk!! I think it is funny how we spend so much time getting the perfect nursery decor only to have the baby destroy it. Annie has demolished her bumper bad too. Oh well? Sweet Mallory is just precious!
6 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Those are 2 of the sweetest things I have EVER seen. I can't wait for y'all to be here. I need a good Mallory squeeze.
OMG that pic and that laugh melt me - and im usually not a baby fan - love it love it
Adorable...truly!!
Oh my word your little one is getting big!! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies!! Annie turns one tomorrow and I can't believe it. Actually she is one today since it is after midnight and I should so be in bed!!!! Also, from a previous post about sleeping with the bottom in the air, your dr. is crazy!!! That means she is ready for a sibling??? Crazy talk!! I think it is funny how we spend so much time getting the perfect nursery decor only to have the baby destroy it. Annie has demolished her bumper bad too. Oh well? Sweet Mallory is just precious!
hey marcia! how are you enjoying being home with mallory all the time? hope you guys are getting settled.
Post a Comment