So, I cave this week and joined Facebook. I was so inspired (jealous) of Kara,
Tiffany, and
Ashley's flair that I had to join the party. I was very freaked out at first by FB's psychic powers. I couldn't understand how it knew who I knew. Anyways...here's my flair. Good thing my friends aren't into worse things since peer pressure seems to get me. Silly me didn't know all the ins and outs of flair. I signed in and when I saw all the flair, I started adding away. I quickly realized that you have to send flair to and from your friends. I felt a little like I was cheating on blogger by spending so much time on facebook. :)

Don't worry, I still found time to take pictures of Mallory even with all the time wasted on Facebook.

" C'mon Mom, I'll help you pack"
Just as I predicted, Mallory stood on her own yesterday. She's still pretty wobbly, but can get herself up to her leapfrog table all by herself.

One night this we were sitting at our dining room table going over house selling issues with our realtor, Vicky. Mallory was hanging out in her jumper right next to us. Before we knew it, we looked over and found her resting her head on the toys sound asleep. Too bad the flash of the camera woke her up.
2 comments:
The picture of her asleep in the jumper is too funny!! Thanks for sharing...
I still can't believe she is doing all these big girl things. Where did our tiny baby go? The next visit will be oh so fun.
Post a Comment