7 years ago
Monday, July 28, 2008
SEVEN!
Today marks Mallory's seven month birthday. Life with her just gets better and better. Her biggest accomplishment these days is that she has started to crawl!!!!! On Thursday, I was in her room packing for the weekend. Matthew put her down and started talking to her. She immediately crawled a few feet to him. We were so thankful that we were both home from work to witness this big moment! There is a video of her crawling at the bottom. (I didn't want to move it up and risk losing it).
I love her expression in this picture! Don't let the picture fool you, she is not standing at the leap frog table. But, that might be her next accomplishment.
Anyone want to wager who won this wrestling match?
We weren't sure if Mallory was intentionally sitting herself up or just doing it by accident with all her wiggling. When I found her sitting up in her bed chewing on her flower instead of napping, I knew she knew what she was up to!
This is what her bed looks like most times when she wakes up. She loves to cuddle up in the corner with her arm wrapped around the bumper. I think she must be imagining that the bumper is her mommy! She also like to sleep curled up with her bottom sticking up in the air. Her doctor told me this means she is ready for a sibling. Better keep waiting for that one Mal!
" Just lookin' cute and lovin' my paci!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
oh my goodness! she's crawling!!!!! wow...i can't imagine wade crawling in 5 weeks. we'll see if it happens. he does scoot laps in his crib-i haven't actually seen the u-turn but many mornings he ends up facing the complete opposite direction. when did she really get a handle on sitting up-i wonder if that goes hand in hand with crawling. and what in the world does the butt in the air sleeping have to do with a sibling? wade definitely does that- but like you, he's just gonna have to be patient about a sibling.
Way to go Mallory! You're a pro.
Marcia,
I haven't seen you in years...we lived in Houston and went to Bammel together for a few years. We go to church now with Kellee and Anthony Shoemaker, and I happened upon your blog from Kellee's. Your daughter is precious! Congratulations! It was fun to see pictures of you and your family. Hope all is well!
Kelly (Wilson)
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I hope that everything goes well with the move and that it is as stress-free as possible!
I miss her so much already! She has changed alot in 3 days. She's crawling FAST in that video!
She actually looks like you in that picture where she's wresting Matthew! Very cute. Give her lots of sugar from us.
Abby saw Mallory's cherry outfit today at Target and let out a big "Mallolee!!!" She loves that girl.
I agree with Tiffany, she is getting cuter and cuter! Kyle came home the other day and asked if I'd looked your blog, he said "Have you seen her arms and legs? They're so cute!!" We love those rolls:) Good luck with the move as well.
I love that first picture, too. But after all - they are all cute.
Post a Comment