CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

SMILE!

I could tell you about more of my medical woes of the last week, but I think I need to lighten the mood on here instead. So here are some of the highlights of my last few days if anyone is interested.

I got to play Bunko on Thursday night with 16 special friends. I've been playing bunko with this group for the last 5 years. Our bunko group has somewhat of a revolving door, but because of this I've gotten to know so many new friends and know old friends better. Its always a highpoint of my month.

Last night I finally felt up to and had the time to start putting away and washing Mallory's things. I did my first load of all pink laundry last night! I'm sure I will have many more of these over the years. Something tells me the fun of them will wear off before long. When I was folding some of the tiny little onsies, it took me back to being a little girl and playing with clothes for my baby dolls. I can't believe that in about 6 weeks we'll have our real live little baby to wear all these sweet things.

I just spent the last few hours eating skittles, writing thank you notes, listening to it rain, and watching Texas Tech beat OU!!!!!! What could be better than all this?

0 comments: