CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

THE LITTLE GENTLEMAN

When Abby was too sick for Anita to take her to my shower, we just figured that Mom and I would go and leave Nathan, Anita, and Abby here at my house. When Sunday afternoon came around Nathan was adamant that he was going to the shower! We told him that there wouldn't be any other kids there and he might not have much fun, but there was no changing his mind... He was going! I even asked him is he would take a picture with me when we got there. Surprisingly he said, "Sure"!


When we got to the shower, he turned on the charm and was a hit. He greeted guests at the door, he carried presents in, he carried presents away after I opened them, and he even made sure that my friend Jennifer got cake after she arrived.


We all sure were proud of Nathan that day!