IS IT JUST ME?
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this week was two weeks in one? The holiday in the middle of the week really threw me off, but here's a little of what's been going on if you care.
- On Tuesday we had a "Third of July" lunch at work. It was good food and lots of fun. I think I almost gave James a heart attack when he saw my plate of dessert. I'm still using the defense that there was a lot of fruit making it appear larger than it really was.
- June 22 was our 5th anniversary, but because of Matthew's schedule we were not able to celebrate until Tuesday. We went to dinner and stayed downtown at the Doubletree Hotel. Dinner started with some yummy fried calamari and ended with some ho hum dessert. That's a big disappointment for this elf.
- Wednesday morning I got one of my favorite treats in the world...ROOM SERVICE BREAKFAST! French toast delivered to my room, what's better than that?
- Wednesday afternoon we went to the Astros game. They lost big. It wasn't so fun.
- At the game we saw Kim, Elise, and Hayley on the big screen. I hope you're reading this Kim.
- Wednesday evening we went over to our friend's house for fun times and burgers. We stood out side and watched everyone else's fireworks. That was some fun free entertainment. It was fun watching Colby (2 yrs old) get excited over them.
- Thursday I had went to the doctor. Everything is looking great for Little Britt! We'll have the big ultrasound and find out what this baby is at the next visit (August 14th). I can't wait! Yes, we'll be telling as soon as we find out and we'll probably have a name for this little one then too. :)
- Today I went to the funeral for my friend Theresa's mom. It was neat hearing about her and her life.
Well, that was my week. Its a shame I don't have any pictures, especially since I had my camera in my purse all week! I'm on vacation Monday and Tuesday. My sister and her kiddos are coming to visit. Maybe I'll have some pictures then.
On a side note...I'm watching the Astros game now and just saw a lady picking her nose. If you're sitting on the first row behind home plate you should really be careful.


3 comments:
for the right price you too can be featured in the mojo smile cam. You would not believe how many people have said that they saw us that day. FYI the Stephens clan was also in attendance...cypresswood was representin at the 'stros on Wednesday. I've now been mentioned in a blog twice...woot,woot!! Can naming the baby after me be next??? Oh yes, I can see it now!
Yes, I have been having that same feeling about the week. Totally throwing me off. You are SO pregnant. French toast in bed! See you tomorrow and hopefully we can get our cameras out of our purses while we're there.
Sean and I stayed at that same hotel for our anniversary. It was really nice! Caroline can't wait to find out if her new best pal is going to be a girl or boy!
Post a Comment