GOTCHA!
During their visit, Nathan was not interested in having his picture taken. Here are a few of the quality pictures we were able to sneak of him.
Hiding under the table to try and escape the camera. What else would any little boy do?
The one picture I was able to snatch of Nathan climbing at the mall.Matthew was able to sneak this one of him. If Nathan knew Matthew was the one trying to take his picture he probably would have cooperated. He loves to play with his Uncle Maf. They spent a lot of time building a fort in the dining room. Nathan wants us to keep it up until he comes back to visit. Its still up for now, so we'll see.


2 comments:
Haha...I found those pictures also when we were moving...those were the days! How much things can change in just a year! I actually bought a maternity swimsuit but have yet to wear it. The bottoms are two feet tall and wide...it's hilarious!
I'm so glad you had a good time with your sister! Sisters are the best...mine is moving here in September and I'M SO EXCITED!!!
You look great, by the way, and I can't wait to find out if y'all are having a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment