CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

FUN TIMES!

The last several days have been a whole lot of fun, and unlike last week I have pictures this time!


Saturday I got to go to the Astros game with my friends Leigh Ann, Brad, Brandon, and Leigh Ann's dad. This was a real treat because we had the best seats any of us had ever had all thanks to Leigh Ann's cousin. Here's a picture from my seat. Jealous? Leigh Ann even spotted Jeff Bagwell just in front of us in the next section. The Astros ended up losing in 17 innings, but I was on my couch by that time. We left after nine innings since 8 month old Brandon was done for the night.




Sunday was time for more fun...My sister and her two kids came to visit! I took off on Monday and Tuesday so we could have lots of fun. Monday we went to the pool at the Y. Abby had fun getting in and out and playing in the splash pad. Nathan had fun being his crazy self. Before the pool we stopped by Target to get some goggles for Nathan. I waited in the car with Nathan and Abby. While we were waiting Nathan said "There are just a bunch of ladies coming out. Its a lady parade!" This was one of many funny things he said while they were here.


Monday night we went to Target again. We go at least once every time we're together. Abby was looking especially cute by the time we left to head home. Whenever we in the car and passed a Sonic, Abby would either yell for French Fries or a Slush in her sweet little voice before anyone else had even spotted it.

Tuesday we ate lunch at Fuddruckers and went to the mall. Lunch was a little crazy. I said to Anita, "Its a good thing God gives you babies when they're tiny and sweet, because I don't know if I could handle poof, here's a 5 & 2 year old." Before leaving the mall, we had to stop at the play area for a little fun. Nathan was not interested in having his picture take at all this trip, but here's an extra cute one of Abby at the mall.Tuesday night we got to have dinner with our good friends and old neighbors the Shoemakers. It was good food, but more importantly lots of laughter and good visiting. Tuesday was also my first time to wear maternity clothes, so I made Matthew and Anita both take pictures with me.




5 comments:

Anita

Thanks for a great trip! We had so much fun. The kids are suffering from lack of entertainment now. Well, maybe it's me who is suffering!

Unknown

Sounds like you all had a great week! I'm jealous you get to see Leigh Ann all the time!! And you were at that 17-inning game? Wow! You look great!

The Johnsons

Sounds like a fun week! You are really cute in your maternity clothes! That's exciting! Good talking to you last night... We'll definitly do coffee or ice cream next week.

Kim

You look so cute! I am glad you posted a picture. It looks like a fun time was had by all when Anita and the kids came to visit you!

Tiffany

Yay for the maternity pictures...you look super! We need to get together and get our pregnant selves to Marble Slab!