CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

ICE CREAM ANYONE?

I was going through the coupons in the Sunday paper today and came across this ad for Baskin Robbins. They are having a special promotion this Wednesday. You can get a scoop of ice cream for only 31 cents. Since this is almost as good as the free pancakes at IHOP, I had to share it.

When I went to their website to get the picture, I saw that it is part of a fundraiser to Fallen Firefighters. Sounds even better!

How can you pass up this deal?








5 comments:

The Johnsons

: )

Anita

I'm so there. I just had a mint cookies n cream shake from sonic. It definitely cost more than 31 cents, but I did go to soccer practice today. Ha!

Tiffany

Man, I don't think there's a Baskin Robbins here! Stupid CS.

laura

Man... are we missing out! It's funny how the Baskin Robbins seem to be disappearing slowly. My sister and I always go searching for one when I'm home in the DFW area because we have to go and get our Daquiri Ice (sp?) fix. It's so good, kind of like a sherbet but SO much better! Enjoy for us!

Kim

Thanks for the tip. We enjoyed our ice cream last night. Yummy!!