CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SO, WHAT'S NEW WITH US?

Nothing much except for the little speck in this picture:
That's right, I'M PREGNANT! We found out 3 weeks ago today and are still smiling. It was such an amazing surprise for Matthew and I since I have a filled prescription for fertility medicine that I was waiting to take. We are so thankful to God for our "Little Britt".
We've had so much fun telling our family and friends our news lately. Its been great seeing everyone's different reactions. Tara gets the prize for being the loudest. My mother-in-law was the teariest. Erin was the i-knew-it-est. Laurie was the calmest. Anita was the most shocked.
So far I'm feeling pretty good. A little tired at times, but not too bad. A little queasy other times, but still nothing too bad. My due date is January 1, so don't count on us for any wild new years eve plans.
We got back to the doctor next week, so hopefully I'll have a better picture then.

9 comments:

Anita

Finally!!! I'm so tired of checking back here and seeing that ice cream ad. I'm so excited to be an aunt and can't wait to love and spoil this little blessing!!!

Lisa

WOOHOO!! Very excited for you!! Can't wait to follow the updates you're sure to have regularly posted here. (o; You'd better!!

Kellee

Congratulations!! That is so fun and we are so excited for you and Matthew. Since you're pregnant, maybe that will keep Laura and Tara off my back--they can enjoy being an aunt to your kids for now :)! I hope and pray you have a healthy and safe pregnancy.

laura

Marcia... I am so excited for you! I get the prize for the farthest away excited friend! :) Know that our prayers are with you for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby! God bless you (all three)

Kim

Awesome!! I am so happy for ya'll and look forward to seeing updates. I pray you have a healty pregnancy and feel good. Congratulations!

Tiffany

I think the baby already looks like Matthew. Look how small its head is!

Unknown

Congratulations, Marcia! I'm so happy for you and Matthew!!! What a blessing and miracle from God children are. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. Take care of yourself!!

Mindy Seeber

Libby

Hey Marcia, Congratulations!! Thanks for the comment, she is getting so big already, it sometimes makes me sad, but she is such a blessing. We're so happy for you guys!! we'll be looking in on your blog to check and see how things are going if you don't mind:) Have a great day!!