IT'S BEEN A WHILE
I've been missing from the blogging world for a while. Partly because I've been lazy, but also because of the fun I've been having. Last week Matthew and I took advantage of his 3 day weekend and our entertainment book and went to San Antonio for a couple of days. We didn't do much of anything while we were there, but it was great! We stayed in a nice hotel, walked onthe Riverwalk, did a little shoppng, and did a lot of eating. It was the first time we've fone somewhere since we were married that wasn't to visit friends or faily. We're not sure wy we waited this long.
We ate lunch at an old deli on Monday. This moose had his eye on us the whole time.
Here's a shot of our hotel room. The entertainment guide definitely paid off with this discount.
This was the view outside our window. Looks like we just missed Taylor Hicks and the Soul patrol.
A few days after we got back, it was time for some more fun. My sister and her kids came to visit us for the long weekend. We had lots of fun with each other. On Thursday & Friday we did our usual shopping at Target and Old Navy. They came to visit me at work and play on the playground then we we to lunch at Chick-fil-A of coures. On Saturday we took Nathan and Abby to the Livestock show to see the animals. The rest of the time we hung out here at home. Nathan and Abby played. Even though Abby had a fever the whole time it was great!
I put comments on these pictures, but they're missing now. Anyways...here are a bunch of pictures from our trip to the stock show. Just imagine your own comments.







1 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I hate being in a room with stuffed animals... They creep me out - I'm impressed you could eat your food!
Post a Comment