CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

HARD AT WORK

You can probably see that I've been hard at work today. I saw Ashley's new blog layout and was inspired to make mine a little more cute. Wow! I had no idea how hard this would be. The instructions made it sound so easy. Well, about 3 hours later...its done. Now if only I could figure out how to change all the blue font to a different color. I soooo do not like blue!

One of my most exciting additions to my blog is my count down. I've seen these on myspace for ever, but I never had something big to count down to. Well, now I do. In just under a month I get to go to San Francisco with my best and second oldest frien Monica! We spent yesterday afternoon looking at books and making our list of places that we have to go. Any one have any tips on places that should be on our list?

We also saw Music and Lyrics yesterday. We both loved it. We laughed a lot. We left the movie singing "Way Back into Love" and doing the signature POP dance moves. If you can, grab a girl friend and so see it for some fun.

3 comments:

Tiffany

I think you should eat some Rice-a-Roni, it's the San Francisco treat!

Kim

Hey Marcia! Thanks for your comment. We went to San Fran and Napa and loved it. t is such a neat place.You and Monica will have a blast. Yeah, we need to get Anita to blog too. It is fun to get in contact with so many people. Have a good one!

Ashley

Blog conversion IS tough work!

I loved Music and Lyrics too. You and Matthew should come to the drive in next time you are in Lubbock with us!