THEY STOLE OUR IDEA!
The last time I was at the movies I saw a preview for Night at the Museum. When I saw this preview I immediately told Matthew, this was just like our Spring Sing show. Our show, "Is It Still In the Night?", was about statues that come to life at night when the museum is closed to sing and dance all night long. The movie is about museum exhibits that do the same thing! Surely they stole this idea from the Chi Omega Pi, Zeta Rho, TNT show. Who knew that movie producers visited Searcy, Arkansas to get their ideas?
I had to go way back to find a picture from Spring Sing. This is so far back that we didn't even have digital cameras back then. How did we survive? Anyways, here is a picture of 4 Chi O statues. That's Tracie in front, Rachel in back in copper, Emily on the right in gold, and me in silver. Fun times!!! :)


1 comments:
oh the memories :) you guys were great! It was so fun to have you each come into Chios, you each added your own special talents to the group!
Post a Comment